|ADDRESS|||||1420 Magnolia St|
+ full unfinished basement and detached cottage/storage
|OPEN|||||By appointment only|
|OFFERS|||||Contact agent for details|
- 1,392 square feet (per Matterport measurements, differs from public records)*
- bonus family room that could be used as 4th bedroom
- 2 updated bathrooms
- full unfinished basement 1,229 square feet (per Matterport measurements)
* square footage derived from public records or other sources and is not verified by Seller or Broker. Buyer to satisfy themselves.
- owned solar panels to offset your monthly electrical expenses
- large yard with mature trees
- detached cottage/storage
DETAILS | This is it – West Oakland at its finest! This wonderful Victorian is the one you’ve been waiting for. What a bright and cheerful home on merry Magnolia Street where the sun streams through big windows bouncing off hardwood floors all the way up to those impossibly high ceilings. Wow. Lots of original details from picture rails to plaster ceiling medallions, a beautiful decorative marble mantle, and a sweet built-in hutch. An inviting space with room to roam – formal living and dining rooms, an eat-in-kitchen, 3 nice bedrooms and 2 updated bathrooms. The family room is terrific and with windows on 3 sides feels like a refined tree-house, and because it has a closet and is adjacent to the 2nd bathroom it could even serve as a primary or guest suite. Then there is the full unfinished basement ready for your plans to double the square footage and a detached cottage shed that could be the perfect workshop, art studio, or home office. Beautiful backyard with mature majestic trees and plenty of space to satisfy a green thumb, and solar panels on the roof to help sustain a green planet and slash your electric bill. The first time on the market in a generation in the heart of Oak Center – a special place rich in history where neighbors fought to keep their homes, created resources for their community, and got the utilities put underground. There is a good feeling here at 1420 Magnolia Street, welcome.