|ADDRESS|||||14 Chancellor Place|
|OPEN|||||By appointment only|
|OFFERS|||||Contact agent for details|
- 3,611 square feet*
- exceptional privacy
- big Bay views from house and decks
- big picture windows to take in the views
- hardwood floors
- eat-in kitchen
- formal dining room
- formal living room
- family room
- fireplaces in living and familyily rooms
- generous master bedroom, bath, and walk-in closet
- bonus room perfect for study or play room
- laundry room doubles as mini second kitchen with wet bar and fridge
- huge storage space
- wonderful location on quiet circle
- fantastic courtyard with flower garden beloved by pollinators
- deck off family room with views
- covered deck off downstairs bedroom with views
- 2-car attached garage with interior access and views
sewer lateral compliant
A modern-day Mediterranean with classic features coupled with clean lines and what the Italians call sprezzatura, effortless elegance. Change gears as you step down into the courtyard entry with its red tiles and curved arches and blooming flowers. A wonderful place to relax and enjoy your dinner al fresco.
Sophisticated. A stylish look-out on the Bay. Spacious. Formal dining and living rooms and a large, open eat-in kitchen adjacent to the family room. Equally comfortable hosting Thanksgiving dinner for the extended family as improvising lunch at the breakfast table. The Warriors game in the family room need not interrupt book club in the living room. This is a house that flows in a way that makes you happy to be home.
A proper entry way with coat closet sets you off on the right foot. Hardwood floors. Cathedral ceilings. Fireplace in living and families rooms. With a picture window that perfectly frames the courtyard, the kitchen is a bright, social space with a grand island that invites everyone to lean in. The sparkle of the family room’s sputnik chandelier plays off the twinkling lights of San Francisco. Above, the master suite is a retreat unto itself with a generous bathroom and terrific walk-in closet. Another bedroom is papered in grass cloth, a rich peacock blue that is moody yet inviting against the backdrop of the courtyard.
Most of the house has commanding views from the Bay Bridge to the Golden Gate. It seems as if the whole East Bay unfolds beneath you as you look west to the San Francisco skyline. Two delightful decks add to the enjoyment. As do the wild turkeys and the deer and the birdsong. Bravo!